We make sure that our dried and crude cannabis buds have been cultivated in an organic way on healthy soil without any heavy metals or the use of low-quality fertilisers. Our environmental awareness and natural resources give us an advantage in producing all-natural raw hemp free of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and heavy metals. Our buds are grown out from European-certified seeds.
We make no compromises when it comes to quality and consistency. Therefore, we make sure that our innovative cutting-edge technology is always compliant with GMP conditions.
We make sure that our products are entirely vegan and that in any moment of time has not been used any animal part in the process.
We make sure that our Entourage Effect products really are naturally full range ones. They are not artificially re-assembled from cannabinoids and terpene isolates, but truly natural extracted from crude buds.
We make sure that all our products are THC free.
We conduct tests in our own lab, but we also request rigorous third-party laboratory tests for every batch of biomass we process and we always ensure that our tests and the third-party tests reconcile prior to distribution. Following tests are executed:
- Cannabinoids analysis. We test major phytocannabinoids in the hemp plan and full spectrum extract products.
- Terpenoid analysis. We test for terpenes to identify the compounds that produce the colour and distinctive flavours to the final product. Multiple studies give terpenes credit for their anxiolytic and neuroprotector effects. Their capacity to interact is also understood to alter their effect. Recent studies show that the β-Caryophyllene terpene, as happens with some cannabinoids, has affinity for CB2 receptors, which is the reason why it is also classed as a cannabinoid.
- Microbiological screening. Mould and bacteria can be found also on cannabis. Cannabis, like any other product, is susceptible to containing microorganisms acquired during cultivation, drying, processing and conservation. Therefore, we measure total aerobic microorganisms, total fungi and yeasts and enterobacteria.
- Heavy metals analysis because Cannabis has been shown to have a strong capacity to accumulate heavy metals in its tissues and we want to be sure that even organically grown cannabis is heavy metals free.
- Multi-residues pesticide analysis. We use two different chromatographic techniques through what we can identify and quantify up to 310 pesticide residues.